Council 2141 - 1919-2019 - 100 Years of Service!
The Fr. Henry P. DuRussel Council 2141 is located at the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary parish in Midland, Mi. on 3516 E. Monroe Rd. The Grand Knight for 2019-2020 is Max Schneider. You can contact the Knights via email at email@example.com. See "Officers" for a complete list.
Some of the members.
Original charter for Council 2141, signed December 14, 1919
Members in 1953.
Left to right, front to back:
First Row 1. Name unknown, 2, John Owens, 3. Henry Neiner, 4 Art Vanwert
Second row 5. Name unknown, 6. Virgil Leonard, 7. Louie Coupee, 8. Jim Geary
Third row 9. Cecil Dufort, 10. Jim Servinski, 11. Louie Couple, 12. Vince Coty, 13. Harold LaLonde, 14. Ed Grzegorczyk, 15. Henry Bartos.
Fr. Henry P. DuRussel
About Our Council
Fr. Henry P. DuRussel Council 2141 was founded in 1919. It is named after the Assumption B.V.M. pastor, Fr. Henry P DuRussel. The Council works closely with the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish providing funds for various projects and activities. Learn more about the Knights of Columbus on their website.
Visit the What We Do for details on upcoming Council 2141 events.
- Support local charitable programs and local seminarians education via fundraising through a number of programs like pancake breakfasts and dinners.
- Conduct regularly scheduled local blood drives.
- Manage annual Midland County booth to support right to life.
- Support Assumption church activities - annual bazaar, Christmas decorations and more.
- Host an annual picnic where we enjoy our friends and families, and give donations to local charities.
K of C Pancake Breakfasts
K of C Pancake Breakfast - next date will be posted.
- Come join us for a great meal after Mass by Knights of Columbus Fr. Henry P. DuRussel Council #2141.
- Donation priced. Starts right after Mass.
- Proceeds support Seminarians, Postulants and local charities.
Join Council 2141
As a member of the Knights of Columbus you and your family enjoy many benefits, including 12 free issues annually of Columbia magazine, the world's largest Catholic family magazine, eligibility to join the Knights of Columbus top-ranked life insurance program, and many more family and personal benefits.
(Click link above to see the details of the monthly challenge.)
“You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.” (Gospel for Feb. 9, Mt 5:13)
"Challenge by Supreme Chaplain Archbishop William E. Lori:
"This month, I challenge you to sharpen your Christian witness by saying grace before meals at home and in public. Second, as you begin your Lenten journey, I challenge you to develop your “saltiness” through spiritual reflection, either with the Faith in Action Spiritual Reflection program or on a more informal basis."